* RATE INCLUSIONS
- Exclusive accommodation and use of all
St Marys Residence facilities, including state-of-the-art heated plunge/spa pool.
- A single party reservation policy ensures complete privacy for guests regardless of the number of suites booked for your stay.
- Dedicated Personal Driver Service for Auckland airport transfers (available 24/7), if required.
- Premium champagne and canapés on arrival
- Full gourmet-style breakfast and pre-dinner drinks and canapés/seasonal platter, prepared by our Private Chef and catered to your dietary
- Complimentary delectable handmade treats and private bar range, including award-winning New Zealand wine, craft beer, mineral water,
fresh juice, barista-quality Nespresso coffee and Mariage Frères - Maison de Thé à Paris and other fine tea emporium
- Fresh seasonal organic fruit selection, replenished daily
- Special gourmet pantry requirements can be catered for by arrangement, additional charges may apply
- Personal Butler/Lifestyle Concierge service, including making dining reservations (conditions may apply, please contact us regarding
any special requirements)
- Generous sized bath and beauty amenities, including the finest local and international ‘star’ brands, with your choice of organic or
- Daily servicing of the Residence, including laundry and pressing service (conditions and additional charges may apply)
- Fresh cut floral arrangements and orchids throughout the Residence (with the exception of special requests)
- Designer scented and non-scented candles and diffusers, including Diptyque, Kelly Hoppen, Linari and Voluspa luxury ranges
- Secure ultra-fast broadband wireless internet service throughout the Residence
- Private guest phone land line (conditions and additional charges may apply)
- Curated library of local and international books, magazines, music and movies
*** Rate inclusions do not apply to exclusive meeting & event venue hire.
****The Companion/Aide Room is only available as an addition to Pacific Ocean Master Suite plus Courtyard Garden Suite.
*****For Special Occasions, Board of Director/Business Meetings, Cocktail/Dinner Parties, Product Launches et cetera
SPECIAL REQUESTS & SERVICES (charges may apply)
- Personal Chef for in-house lunch and/or dinner service
- Venue hire and catering for meetings and events for up to 35 people
- Personalised itineraries and guided tours
- Transport services, including limousine, helicopter, private jet, yacht and launch services
- Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor
- Beauty/massage therapists, including manicures and pedicures, haircuts, styling and spa treatments
- Dry cleaning and specialist cleaning/pressing services
- Personal shopper/stylist
- Personal security
- Special floral and gift requests
- Non-local and international telephone calls
- Additional business service equipment hire, including laptop, tablet, mobile phone or camera
- Specialist Business Centre services, including telephone answering and temp/contract staff placement
- Rates quoted are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and charged on a per night basis for exclusive use of the Residence.
- All rates exclude the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15%.
- We welcome single night stays, however we charge a surcharge of NZD$300.00 + GST per person for a single night stay.
- A holiday season surcharge of NZD $300.00 + GST per suite, per night applies to guests staying between 20 December – 5 January (inclusive)
and during New Zealand public holidays.
- Between 20 December – 5 January, a minimum stay of two consecutive nights is required.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and will be subject to confirmation at the time of reservation. However, your rate is guaranteed
once you receive a Reservation Confirmation from us.
- The rates shown online are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
CHILDREN & FAMILIES
St Marys Residence welcomes families travelling with children over six years of age.
- Any additional bed and linen requirements can be arranged on request (extra charges apply).
TRAVELLING COMPANION / AIDE
St Marys Residence is able to accommodate parties travelling with a single or double companion(s)/aide(s) (additional charges
- For further information regarding group bookings, please contact us directly on
+64 (0)27 291 0031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LONG TERM / EXTENDED / IN-RESIDENCE STAY, CORPORATE AND PRIVATE EVENT RATES
- Please contact us to enquire about our luxury extended / in-residence stay and corporate preferential rates.
- Please contact us to enquire about our private meeting, intimate wedding or event venue hire and catering for hosting your perfect
- Reservation confirmation
- 25% deposit of total amount****
- Within 30 days prior to arrival
- Remaining balance charged
- Additional activities and approved expenses
- Settled in full prior to guest departure
In order to confirm and guarantee your reservation, regardless of payment method, we require a valid current credit card number with an
expiry date that has validity beyond your date of departure from
St Marys Residence.
**** Please note, special events and promotional rates and/or offers require full payment at the time of reservation.
In order to secure your reservation, should you wish to make payment via an alternative method to credit card, the total amount must be
received in full within two working days from the time the reservation was originally made.
CANCELLATIONS & REVISIONS
Cancellations affect us greatly due to the boutique nature and exclusive use of our Residence. A cancellation charge may be applied if
you cancel all or part of your reservation at
St Marys Residence. A revision or change in the length of stay or dates of your reservation, will be considered a partial or
total cancellation, as applicable, of the initial reservation and is therefore subject to our cancellation terms. All cancellations
must be made in accordance with our terms, regardless of circumstances, unless alternative arrangements can be made, subject to availability.
Our cancellation policy is:
- Outside 90 days before arrival
- 25% deposit is refunded in full*****
- 90 – 31 days before arrival
- 25% deposit is non-refundable
- Less than 31 days before arrival
- Full charge is incurred
For special events and promotional rates and/or offers, a no cancellation policy applies and no refunds
or changes are permitted, unless alternative arrangements can be made, subject to availability.
We encourage our guests to secure travel insurance to protect against unexpected changes to travel plans.
Please refer to our complete Terms & Conditions,
for further details.